The Mother’s Day Out program here at First Baptist Church has been in existence for over 25 years.
We are a licensed program by the State Of Texas. Our program runs from September through May and follows the Lamar Consolidated Independent School District school calendar.
First Baptist Church-Richmond
Mother’s Day Out!
For Information call Ashley or Katie at 281-342-7729 or email email@example.com
Attention Registered Parents for 2019-2020 School Year
Admission paperwork for the 2019-2020 school year may be downloaded here. If you are currently enrolled for the 2019-2020 school year, this paperwork must be completed and turned in the first week of school along with your September tuition and supply fee. Please note that your immunization record must be signed or stamped by your child’s physician.
For 2019-2020, you have the option of choosing one day, two days, or three days to attend. The one day a week program is on Wednesday, and the two days a week program is Tuesday and Thursday. Should you choose to attend all three days, then you would come on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Our Pre-K class is a 3-day class which meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Our operating time is from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. We offer an “early bird” drop off at 8:00 am for an additional $10.00.
Our tuition rates for 2019-2020 school year are:
One day a week – $150/month with a $65 supply fee*
Two days a week – $230/month with a $75 supply fee*
Three days a week – $260/month with an $85 supply fee* (Our Pre-K class is a 3-day class)
*The supply/building fee is due in September and January along with tuition. This fee helps to cover the costs of snacks, arts and craft supplies, personal care products such as wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, and changing pads, as well as building usage, insurance, and maintenance.
We have a $75 application fee (siblings are $50/each) due at registration that is non-refundable.
- a safe, loving environment for your child
- indoor and outdoor activities
- potty training cooperation
- arts and crafts
- non-denominational chapel
- loving, sensitive, experienced caregivers
- Wee Learn curriculum by Lifeway
- all teachers maintain current training on the curriculum as well as are current in CPR and Pediatric First Aid.
- full pre-school curriculum in our four-year-old class with a certified teacher
- music and movement classes
- Spanish class for the three and four-year-old classes once a week